Friday, October 16, 2009

WESTBOUND!

I'm leaving for San Franciso tomorrow for a week, to join a cult. it's a seminar Then I'm going to San Diego for a week, to see my boss, ruler of all the world, she who must be obeyed. She's 16 months old now, pretty sure she has new orders for me or needs a cookie. I will be home on Nov. 1st.

SO! Play nice, don't burn the house down and no parties {without me!} xo

I've also hired a PI to follow you around, so do not pick your nose in public.




Live now like it's Heaven on Earth.
Petie

5 comments:

  1. enjoy yourself......;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey and don't drink the kool-aid
    while at the seminar.
    Give the lil cookie monster a cookie for me.
    ME LOVE COOKIES !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I feel everyone is leaving :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. chasing heaven as if it was. just be careful if the cult makes you wear a unny outfit. smiles.

    safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SF is my favorite city that isnt New York City .. have a wonderful time .. the weather is perfect there this time of year .. I am SO jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak, it's free. No awards/tags/trophys. Send donuts.