Monday, April 5, 2010

Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
Store candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Avoid burning your candle in a draft to minimize smoke.
If your candle is burning unevenly, simply move the extinguished wick to the center with spoon handle while the wax is still soft.
Although candles may smell like food, they are not edible.

If your intuition kicks your leg underneath the table, don't just continue chatting as though nothing untoward is occurring. Ignoring a warning sign is unlikely to lead to a happy ending.


  1. ignoring a warning sign doesnt lead to a happy ending...been there done that....truth! ;)

  2. and candles stick in your teeth too and make them feel yucky if you try eating them...

  3. Good to see you are still posting and
    you haven't lost a beat.

  4. Letting your hair fall forward while you are lighting a candle. The result is smelly, burned hair.


Speak, it's free. No awards/tags/trophys. Send donuts.