Monday, May 4, 2009



I read Reya's post on 2012 and..........Oh my gosh I am just so full of my head.
The first time I ever heard some of this stuff was from TV and there was a direct translation from the words of Nostradamus, which say-yes it is so, just like that or something close to that. I had the honor of being one of the supreme debunkeness of the millennium as NOT 'the end' because that was.....later. I tried to tell my best girlfriend, she told me to shut up. I actually thought it was January 6th 2025.


What sticks in my mind most is 2000 years of peace on this planet, without mankind.


36 years also rings a bell???




I'm here for the ride and hanging on as long as I can. I pray Reya's sanity prevails.

3 comments:

  1. Oh BTW. Reya's post was written the very first day I had a blog and posted

    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. Don't count on my sanity!! Or else!!!

    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can envision 2000 years of peace on this planet without any human intervention. Wouldn't that be something? Of course, we wouldn't be here to witness it, which is the big drawback.

    I did visit Reya's blog and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak, it's free. No awards/tags/trophys. Send donuts.